Our organization has the following UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- Goal 4; Quality Education
- Goal 6; Clean Water and Sanitation
- Goal 7; Affordable and Clean Energy
- Goal 9; Industry, Innovation, and Infrastructure
- Goal 11; Sustainable Cities and Communities
- Goal 12; Responsible Consumption and Production
- Goal 13; Climate Action
- Goal 14; Life Below Water
- Goal 15; Life on Land
These UN goals are declassified into various sections such as Conservation, Biodiversity, Bioremediation, Climate Change (Mitigation and Adaptation), Air and Land Pollution, Organic Farming, Gender and Development, Indigenous People Right, Agro-Forestry, Youth Development, Clean Ocean, Forest Conservation, Environment Awareness, Food Security, Marine Litter, Green Fiscal Reform, Desertification, Community Engagement: e.g. Soil Degradation or Depletion, Flooding, Clean-up, Tree Planting, Waste Management, etc.
Finally, We Support and collaborate with partners from global environmental community actors on the environment.